Sunday, May 01, 2005
For the next two weeks I'm going to be a turtle hiding in their little shell. Midterms, Papers, and Oral Midterms for the next two weeks. Then I'll come out and play again.
But the past two weeks have been bomb diggity. . .haha. I got to go to Disneyland which I haven't been to in forever and a day. Probably the most productive day I've ever spent at an amusement park. Did all the major attractions well before noon, including the new Buzz Lightyear ride. My goal is to one day be a Galactic Hero...
Afterwards, attended 2 soirees (sp?) LOL. One for Derilicte and One for Michelle. There were Velascos at both events. . .COOL BEANS!
Then school happened in between these past 2 weekends. But I got to eat at Brandywine 2x for FreeNinetyNine. . .thanks Vincey Poo. So yea first time I pretty much broke my South Beach diet but I thought I deserved it, because I got a not so nice phone call. Mmm fries, cookies, and bananas. I think it's a trip that the diet doesn't allow fruit for the first two weeks. In a way it's good for me because now I actually crave fruit. Too bad during the 2nd phase I still can't eat bananas. 2nd time around I was more in control. But both times it felt as if we stood out from all the baby freshman faces, which we probably did, but yea good times.
This past Friday was Gerard's and Christian's BurrDay party at Tia Juana's. Food was really good, better than El Torito I think, and mmm their flour tortillas. Haha so yeah I broke it again. There were 2 twenty minute hip hop sets so didn't do as much dancing as I thought we'd do, but twas fun. That night I even kinda "rocked out" a bit.
Attended PCN on Saturday night. I love Angie and whoever play the Dad character. They were so funny. I also like one of the dances for Maria Clara when the girls were wearing the red and black costumes. Senior Suite was sooo fun. I would have loved to do it, but looking at my schedule, it wasn't a option. All good.
Afterwards everyone and their Mama's went to Norm's. Yay for norms and their poor college student friendly menu. Melissa's so funny, apparently she was cheating on her diet as well. But then she posed the question: "Why can't we just skip Phase 1, and go straight to Phase 2: the reintroduction of carbs?"I love my roomates.
So less than a quarter left at UCI and there's so many questions lingering in my head, that I thought I would have figured out by now.
Goals: Save for some Tiffany's and a trip to Red Ribbon.
Oh and I still wanna get seafood from San Pedro so if anyone's down. . . HOLLA back.
But the past two weeks have been bomb diggity. . .haha. I got to go to Disneyland which I haven't been to in forever and a day. Probably the most productive day I've ever spent at an amusement park. Did all the major attractions well before noon, including the new Buzz Lightyear ride. My goal is to one day be a Galactic Hero...
Afterwards, attended 2 soirees (sp?) LOL. One for Derilicte and One for Michelle. There were Velascos at both events. . .COOL BEANS!
Then school happened in between these past 2 weekends. But I got to eat at Brandywine 2x for FreeNinetyNine. . .thanks Vincey Poo. So yea first time I pretty much broke my South Beach diet but I thought I deserved it, because I got a not so nice phone call. Mmm fries, cookies, and bananas. I think it's a trip that the diet doesn't allow fruit for the first two weeks. In a way it's good for me because now I actually crave fruit. Too bad during the 2nd phase I still can't eat bananas. 2nd time around I was more in control. But both times it felt as if we stood out from all the baby freshman faces, which we probably did, but yea good times.
This past Friday was Gerard's and Christian's BurrDay party at Tia Juana's. Food was really good, better than El Torito I think, and mmm their flour tortillas. Haha so yeah I broke it again. There were 2 twenty minute hip hop sets so didn't do as much dancing as I thought we'd do, but twas fun. That night I even kinda "rocked out" a bit.
Attended PCN on Saturday night. I love Angie and whoever play the Dad character. They were so funny. I also like one of the dances for Maria Clara when the girls were wearing the red and black costumes. Senior Suite was sooo fun. I would have loved to do it, but looking at my schedule, it wasn't a option. All good.
Afterwards everyone and their Mama's went to Norm's. Yay for norms and their poor college student friendly menu. Melissa's so funny, apparently she was cheating on her diet as well. But then she posed the question: "Why can't we just skip Phase 1, and go straight to Phase 2: the reintroduction of carbs?"I love my roomates.
So less than a quarter left at UCI and there's so many questions lingering in my head, that I thought I would have figured out by now.
Goals: Save for some Tiffany's and a trip to Red Ribbon.
Oh and I still wanna get seafood from San Pedro so if anyone's down. . . HOLLA back.