Friday, June 24, 2005

1st Week of Summer

So I am a temporary druggy (sp?). . .haha just kidding. . .but no not really. I'm taking three medications right now and the only things that stay in my tummy are king's hawaiian bread, cheetos twists, and soup. (Machaca thinks it's a cool diet?!?)

Anyways. . .Graduation was great! I got to spend quality time with everyone I care for and love sooo much. Even the faces I only see once a year came all the way to the OC just for me. Yay.

Although summer is starting out a bit slow because of being sick, it's going to be my first summer where I actually have the time to do absolutely nothing! Well not completely but for the most part I do get some rest and relaxation that I hardly get the luxury of.

So it's funny because after people congratulate me on graduation they say they're gonna miss me. But really I'm still going to be here in Tustin with the same roomies.

This weekend will be ceremonious start of my summer vacation. . . Nor Cal. Going to visit Stockton and San Francisco. Yea-Yuh!

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?