Wednesday, July 06, 2005
I feel so torn right now.
Even though I was at home for a good amount of time, I don't feel as if I spent enough time with my sister. Right now she's spending the week with my cousins in Riverside. Although she's closer in distance and it's more possible to meet up with them, there's so many things I HAVE to do . . . mostly growing up. As much as I want to go to the beach, watch movies all day, and just spend time with them. . . I am looking for a new job, currently training for a possible job, and researching other career options. All this just so that I can be financially secure, especially with my mom kind of breathing down my neck about cutting me off. Oh the pressure.
On a happy note, I'm really grateful for my sister's understanding of my situation. Even though she's only 14, she's done so much to help me that it makes me cry. Eww sappy but true.
This upcoming weekend is my very last PUSO retreat. . . EVER! I'm excited.
and YAY I got a letter from the counselor yesterday saying my diploma is CERTIFIED and I should be receiving it in 4 to 6 months. Woo Hoo!
Even though I was at home for a good amount of time, I don't feel as if I spent enough time with my sister. Right now she's spending the week with my cousins in Riverside. Although she's closer in distance and it's more possible to meet up with them, there's so many things I HAVE to do . . . mostly growing up. As much as I want to go to the beach, watch movies all day, and just spend time with them. . . I am looking for a new job, currently training for a possible job, and researching other career options. All this just so that I can be financially secure, especially with my mom kind of breathing down my neck about cutting me off. Oh the pressure.
On a happy note, I'm really grateful for my sister's understanding of my situation. Even though she's only 14, she's done so much to help me that it makes me cry. Eww sappy but true.
This upcoming weekend is my very last PUSO retreat. . . EVER! I'm excited.
and YAY I got a letter from the counselor yesterday saying my diploma is CERTIFIED and I should be receiving it in 4 to 6 months. Woo Hoo!