Monday, January 16, 2006

Pure Bliss

This past weekend has been absolutely peaceful. No worries, nothing lingering in the back of my head that I need to do . . . just appreciating life. Everyone in my life and everything that has happened.

2006 has already proved to be an exciting year. My family and I welcomed the new year at our second home, Las Vegas. What made this year special, is that my mom celebrated her 50th Birthday! Lucky her, she got a lil somethin somethin from Louis and Gucci. My sister and I had the best night of our lives EVER at the Kanye West concert at Aladdin. The theatre was surprisingly small and intimate, so when Kanye asked who can Step to come up to stage, I was sooo there! While all the hootchie mamas were on stage shaking what their mamas gave them, I went straight to Mr. West himself to tell him how much I loved him and his music. I got a smile . . .Yay! I started Steppin' and so did he. Woo hoo! And I have the pic to prove it.

The first weekend of the year was dedicated to my mom's Surprise birthday party. Her reaction, the family and friends who came out, and just the entire party was priceless. Personally, this family party meant alot to me because 1: my dad gave me support and showed interest in me becoming an event planner and 2: i'm so happy that my boyfriend fit right in with my family.

Im happy I got this weekend to relax and have some me time. The next weekends are gonna be crazy. Lots of birthdays, lots of fun times.

Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?